Where Can I Obtain the Delphi 3.0 Compiler?
unknown
2012-11-03 01:05:52 UTC
Is it still possible to botain the Delphi 3.0 compiler?
I have Delphi programs that would only compile with 3.0 version.
Thanks!

sherman
Jamie
2012-11-03 02:24:16 UTC
Post by unknown
Is it still possible to botain the Delphi 3.0 compiler?
I have Delphi programs that would only compile with 3.0 version.
Thanks!
sherman
Not it isn't as far as I know, I have both the copy I bought
originally and the one that was in the UK mag which seems to
be ok.

Jamie
unknown
2012-11-04 05:49:25 UTC
On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 21:24:16 -0500, Jamie
Post by Jamie
Post by unknown
Is it still possible to botain the Delphi 3.0 compiler?
I have Delphi programs that would only compile with 3.0 version.
Thanks!
sherman
Not it isn't as far as I know, I have both the copy I bought
originally and the one that was in the UK mag which seems to
be ok.
Jamie
Jamie,

I need the Delphi compiler 3.0 desperately.
If you can help me purchase a copy, it would
just be great!
Thank you.

sherman
Jamie
2012-11-04 18:15:26 UTC
Post by Jamie
Post by unknown
Is it still possible to botain the Delphi 3.0 compiler?
I have Delphi programs that would only compile with 3.0 version.
Thanks!
sherman
Not it isn't as far as I know, I have both the copy I bought
originally and the one that was in the UK mag which seems to
be ok.
Jamie
Jamie,
I need the Delphi compiler 3.0 desperately.
If you can help me purchase a copy, it would
just be great!
Thank you.
sherman
You can't purchase a copy as far as I know..
THat is what makes this business such a crap cash, most
of the time the software goes obsolete and you can't even
sell it or legally give it away for some one else to use for
marketing.

What country are you from? I can't seem to tell with your data here?

Jamie
unknown
2012-11-05 17:22:37 UTC
Post by Jamie
Post by unknown
[...]

I am in Florida, USA.
Thank you.

sherman
Jamie
2012-11-05 22:14:28 UTC
Post by Jamie
Post by unknown
[...]
Florida, such a nice place to be this time of year.

Jamie
ClueLess
2012-11-08 01:14:50 UTC
Post by unknown
Is it still possible to botain the Delphi 3.0 compiler?
I have Delphi programs that would only compile with 3.0 version.
Copies are available in the web. I downloaded 3.0 an year back but I
do remember the source.

If you search and persist you are sure to find it.
--
Just that you do not lose heart!

ClueLess