Missing app icon
d***@yahoo.com
2007-07-29 11:33:18 UTC
I'm somewhat new to using Delphi. Everything seemed to be working fine
in an app I was writing but then, for no reason I can figure out, the
applications's icon stopped appearing in the task bar when I run it.
I'm thinking I may have set a property on a form wrong or something by
mistake.

I'm using Delphi 2007 along with the JVCL components. Any ideas of
what might be going on? TIA.
Jamie
2007-07-29 15:26:44 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
I'm somewhat new to using Delphi. Everything seemed to be working fine
in an app I was writing but then, for no reason I can figure out, the
applications's icon stopped appearing in the task bar when I run it.
I'm thinking I may have set a property on a form wrong or something by
mistake.
I'm using Delphi 2007 along with the JVCL components. Any ideas of
what might be going on? TIA.
there are ways to change the WIndow Class so that it does not
show an application Icon button on the task bar, by any chance
have you been working in area's of changing the main window class?
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5