This the right group?
Suzy
2007-12-22 18:07:58 UTC
This seems an astonishingly inactive group (I only see 5 posts). Is there
another one? I am thinking of moving from vb6 and don't trust Microsoft that
they won't break compatibility again.
Jamie
2007-12-22 20:07:05 UTC
Post by Suzy
This seems an astonishingly inactive group (I only see 5 posts). Is there
another one? I am thinking of moving from vb6 and don't trust Microsoft that
they won't break compatibility again.
Hmm, Well, I'm here! :)

alt.comp.lang.borland.delphi
maybe more active.
--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Dr J R Stockton
2007-12-22 21:13:47 UTC
Post by Suzy
This seems an astonishingly inactive group (I only see 5 posts). Is there
another one? I am thinking of moving from vb6 and don't trust Microsoft that
they won't break compatibility again.
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc, alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi
--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Delphi 3? Turnpike 6.05
<URL:http://www.bancoems.com/CompLangPascalDelphiMisc-MiniFAQ.htm> clpdmFAQ;