Copying a file
kowhai
2007-07-10 00:42:52 UTC
Is it possible to copy a file from one position into a zip file
I have a zip file with one or two things in it. I want to be able to
change the contents of a text file and add it to the zip file

1: can it be done
2: could some leave me the code for it
3:many thanks

Anthony
sheep
2007-07-11 22:46:00 UTC
About the text file you want to change :
Is the text file already in the zip file or
is the text file external from the zip file ?

--
Phil
Anthony
Jamie
2007-07-13 18:48:59 UTC
Post by kowhai
Is it possible to copy a file from one position into a zip file
I have a zip file with one or two things in it. I want to be able to
change the contents of a text file and add it to the zip file
1: can it be done
2: could some leave me the code for it
3:many thanks
Anthony
just use the CMD line process with winzip via the ShellExecute ?
extract the file, edit it, then rebuild the zip file.
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5