All project files should be Delphi language only, NO XML crap, NO CFG crap, etc
Skybuck Flying
2012-10-16 08:05:11 UTC
Hello,

It would be much easier for programmers to get their HUGE applications
working if there was NO XML crap, and NO CFG crap, and other crappy files.

I am a Delphi programmer and I don't give a RATSS ASS about XML ?!?!?

I didn't sign up for XML when I started programming with borland
pascal/turbo pascal/delphi.

This product has gone down hill with all kinds of shady language crap, that
includes DFM's and other crap, INI crap, etc.

ALL CRAP.

Replace all that crap with PASCAL code.

At least that is something that we PASCAL programmers can understand and
manipulate to our hearts content when needed !

Bye,
Skybuck.
JJ
2012-10-18 07:33:01 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
Hello,
It would be much easier for programmers to get their HUGE applications
working if there was NO XML crap, and NO CFG crap, and other crappy files.
I am a Delphi programmer and I don't give a RATSS ASS about XML ?!?!?
I didn't sign up for XML when I started programming with borland
pascal/turbo pascal/delphi.
This product has gone down hill with all kinds of shady language crap,
that includes DFM's and other crap, INI crap, etc.
ALL CRAP.
Replace all that crap with PASCAL code.
At least that is something that we PASCAL programmers can understand
and manipulate to our hearts content when needed !
Bye,
Skybuck.
I can understand the XML issue, but why the hate for DFM?